Year of CAA
Theme: 08_Public Access to Archaeological Heritage
- M.J. Pringle Using Virtual Reality to Improve Public Access to Heritage Databases over the Internet
- Kilbride, W. , J. Winters “Observing the Game”: What can Access Statistics Really Tell Us?
- Soerensen, H.G. , K.F. Rasmussen Publishing on the Internet: The Internet as an Academic Information Source
- Clarke, J. Questions Raised by Electronic Publication in Archaeology
- Cabral, F. , M. Brito In Patrimonium: A Data Model for Museum and Cultural Heritage Information
- Simoni, H. , K. Papagiannopoulos Can Schoolchildren Digitise Their History?